September 30, 2011

Coming Attraction: NEW Erasure album, 'Tomorrow's World'

























Have I ever mentioned my love for this band? Well, I've enjoyed them since their freshmen days waaay back in the 1980s. And they've never gone stale since, somehow managing to crank out album after album of fun, quality pop music throughout the years. In fact, they're one of my "sure thing" bands. You know, the sort of band that is so consistently good that you'll buy a new album sight unseen and sound unheard. Because you just KNOW it's gonna be that good!

Enter 'Tomorrow's World', Erasure's 14th studio album. Actually, it's not available until sometime in early October, 2011. Some sources I've read have said the U.S. release date is October 4th, while others say October 10th. Either way, it's right around the corner and I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got somethin' to say?

Related Posts with Thumbnails