April 29, 2015

SOUND + VISION: 'Ghost Town' by Adam Lambert


You all remember Adam Lambert, right? He was the runner-up on the 8th season of American Idol in 2009. Well, he's done quite nicely for himself ever since, having released 2 studio albums (about to release his 3rd this coming June, titled 'The Original High') and having toured as the lead singer for Queen.

This music video is for the first pop single from that much anticipated 3rd studio album and it's called 'Ghost Town'. It's an interesting combination of slow, pensive lyrics and a thumping dance floor beat during the catchy chorus. It's really fun, check it out!

P.S. - No, you're not imagining things... Madonna ALSO has a single and video out now that goes by the same name, but I assure you it's merely coincidence. An odd coincidence, but coincidence just the same.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I like it. It is indeed catchy. I'm also glad he's not wearing as much makeup as he was for a while. He looks better as a dude than as a lady-boy. But I must be getting old because I caught myself thinking, "All these quick flickering edits are going to give me a seizure."

    ReplyDelete

Got somethin' to say?

Related Posts with Thumbnails